TERMINATION FOR UNPROFESSIONALISM
(1) not to infringe on any Retreat participant’s or the Companies’ copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights,
(2) that any Confidential Information shared by Retreat participants or any representative of the Companies is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Companies,
(3) you agree not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Retreat participants during Retreat sessions. By booking this trip, you further agree that,
(4) all materials and information provided to you by the Companies are their confidential and proprietary intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Companies, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Companies, and
(5) the reproduction, distribution, and sale of these materials by anyone but the Companies is strictly prohibited. Further, by signing below, you agree that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph, the Companies and/or the other Retreat participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
The Companies reserve the right to enforce all Retreat departure times as clearly communicated to the Retreat participants in advance. The Companies are not liable for any personal effects, same being the sole responsibility of the owner at all times.
UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES AND FORCE MAJEURE
Prices are subject to increase due to increases in fuel, taxes, baggage fees, hotels, motor coaches, the government, and Force Majeure events. While every effort will be made to adhere to the specifics shown in the most recent publicized itinerary, certain circumstances may necessitate alterations. Therefore all hotels, fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, schedules, hours of arrival and departure, and all other information contained herein are subject to change.
The Companies reserve the right to make changes in the published itinerary whenever, in their sole judgment, conditions warrant or if they deem it necessary for the group’s comfort, convenience, or safety. They reserve the right to withdraw any activity announced at their sole and absolute discretion. The Retreat Hosts reserve the right to decline to accept any person as a member of the Retreat or to require any participant to withdraw from the Retreat at any time when the Retreat leaders determine such action to be in the best interest of the health, safety, and general welfare of the group or of the individual participant.
Additionally, responsibility is not accepted by the Companies for losses or expenses due to sickness, pandemic or epidemic illness, civil or military disturbances, lack of appropriate medical facilities or practitioners, weather, natural disasters, explosions of any kind, strikes, theft or other criminal acts, war, acts of terrorism, power failure, computer problems, utility unavailability or interruption, travel bans or restrictions, government prohibitions or limitations, immigration or custom restrictions, and/or other such causes (referred to herein as Force Majeure events). All services and accommodations are subject to the country’s laws in which they are provided.
FORUM SELECTION CLAUSE
I have read the policies and agree to participate fully in the Renew Connect Restore Retreat with Amanda Fludd, Sasha Smith, and their respective companies.
I am committed to doing everything I need to get 100% from this experience.
I understand my payment for this trip means I accept these terms and fully agree with the requests and terms stated above.